What is ServiceMax?
ServiceMax delivers the future of field service, today. The only complete suite of cloud-based, collaborative and mobile field service applications, ServiceMax gives companies unprecedented capabilities in field service management to optimize operations and delight customers. Companies use ServiceMax to handle everything from contract entitlements to scheduling & workforce optimization, to inventory & parts logistics and real-time customer and partner portal access.
Benefits and Insights
Why use ServiceMax?
Key differentiators & advantages of ServiceMax
- Setup cost parameters and other scheduling parameters with the aid of highly usable and intuitive setup screens.
- Generate an optimized schedule based on your overall business need that include: Minimizing overall cost, maximizing response time and assigning the right person to the right job.
- Manage open-ended routes or closed routes for the technicians based on the tech’s or your business’s preferences.
- Optimax workforce management software optimizes the schedules for any planning horizon ranging from a few days to few weeks or even months ahead.
- Set different service planning goals for different territories or groups of territories.
- Fine-tune the pre-set parameters for each of the business objectives to satisfy your unique needs.
- Schedule the optimization runs at specified times at regular intervals for any specified service team’s schedule duration.
- Rich, interactive and highly configurable Dispatch Board and an Interactive Assignment capability so dispatchers and service managers can see the optimized work-orders and plan for additional emergencies or other new work-orders that were created after an OptiMax run.
- Setup pre-defined rules to automatically pre-assign technicians to certain types of work-orders, based on skills, expertise levels, and critical accounts before an OptiMax run.
- Extend the features of OptiMax to service partners
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to ServiceMax