What is Reply?
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Reply
SCALABILITY - The product, natively multi-site and multi-owner, can easily be extended to new sites and owners and adapted to the specific processes of each one. Click Reply™ Warehouse Management is the ideal solution to help our customers grow and develop their business.
COMPATIBILITY - Our solution is constantly being updated, maintained, extended and documented with regular product releases. Each release is backward-compatible, introducing valuable new features and functions to constantly improve analytics, monitoring, process execution and overall ease of use.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - We have always given careful consideration to how users interact with the system. Our solutions can make a difference in the day-to-day running of the business, enabling operational execution to be system-driven, ensuring that the correct information is in the right place, flagging critical situations, and providing advanced, flexible analysis tools that can convert tabular data into charts or pivot tables.
REAL-TIME EXECUTION - Paper is now a thing of the past. Operations are executed using radio-frequency terminals or voice recognition for maximum control of the physical component, or by using dedicated wizards in the web application.
Typical cost structure for Click Reply WMS:
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
|Pricing of Click Reply WMS||What is the cost of the software?||Pricing information available on request only|
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||
|Minimum Commitment||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?||Minimum commitment of 1 year is required|
|Custom Quote||Can you get a custom quote?||Yes|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||No|
Some of the product limitations include:
- Click Reply WMS does not support integration with CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Click Reply WMS does not provide a robust Billing Management functionality
- The solution does not support a robust Labor Management functionality. However, the solution can be integrated with Click Reply Labor Management module
- Click Reply WMS does not support Payment Processing functionality
- The solution does not support Accounting integration with tools such as QuickBooks and Xero
- The solution does not provide an ROI tool to identify limitations/weaknesses in the supply chain
- The solution cannot be installed on MAC OS and Linux OS
Oracle WMS: Starting at $10 per month per 1,000 warehouse transactions
Tecsys WMS: License Cost: Starting from $50,000 (one-time license fee)
Fishbowl: Starts at $4,395/license (one-time fee)
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Reply