Vidyo offers a complete HD video conferencing portfolio for universal visual communication from any end point over any network without requiring expensive network upgrades. Regardless of the business or application, the VidyoRouter™ architecture delivers low-latency HD-quality multipoint video conferencing over any IP network to any end point, and each Vidyo™ video communication solution is built on our award-winning software-based platform, so it is fully customizable and easy to integrate.
- With the VidyoWorksTM platform, you can deliver face-to-face engagement on virtually every consumer device to make online customer experiences more personal.
- Vidyo solutions for the distributed workforce make it easy to connect remote teams and teleworkers, transforming their everyday smartphones, tablets and PCs into a virtual workspace for high-quality video communication and productive collaboration.
- Vidyo solutions for Unified Communications extend the reach of every user, inside and outside of the enterprise, with more options for productive video collaboration and a superior multipoint video conferencing experience.
- Distance learning programs need teachers who can quickly author and organize content into curricula, deliver it live or on-demand across any device, and track the results. Students learning in dynamic digital settings have a strong affinity for video collaboration, whether they are listening to a lecture, studying with classmates, or presenting a project. With Vidyo solutions, for virtual classrooms, distance learning is a win-win-win, for teachers, students and administrators.
- Video is a valuable resource for HR today, bringing employees together for diversity programs, employer brand campaigns and other activities that go far beyond traditional training apps to improve work-life balance, connect distributed workforces and more. Visually connecting people and processes is an area in which Vidyo excels.