What is Unified Communications Platform?
ShoreTel’s unique purpose-built distributed voice architecture forms the heart of our unified communications premise-based platform, allowing for its rich feature set and highly reliable distributed voice services. Along with IP PBX, contact center, and unified communications services, it scales with plug-and play ease across as many sites as needed.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Unified Communications Platform?
Key differentiators & advantages of Unified Communications Platform
- Unified communications anyone can use. - ShoreTel’s unified communications solution leverages the power of VoIP telephony to bring multimedia communications, enterprise applications, and personal information into one seamless and integrated environment.
- Unified communications that go easy on IT resources. - With ShoreTel Director, an intuitive browser-based administrative interface, IT staff can maintain the system from anywhere on the network. It all comes together with plug-and-play ease, from the voice switches and IP phones, ShoreTel Mobility combined with ShoreTel Dock that are ready to go as soon as they’re plugged in, to the online directory that updates dynamically.
- 99.999% availability for 100% peace of mind. - The switch–based hardware platform helps ensure that in the event of a WAN failure, the phone system continues to place and receive calls on the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
- The lowest TCO in the industry. - Our total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis tool can show you how ShoreTel eliminates the complexity and costly software upgrades common to other vendors’ unified communications solutions, and offers the lowest TCO in the industry.
- Virtualized Deployments. - ShoreTel applications, such as unified messaging, system administration and Enterprise Contact Center can be installed on virtual servers residing in an organization’s data center.