What is NextGen VAS Solutions?
StreamWIDE surpasses its competition by offering a comprehensive, custom or off-the-shelf Next Generation Telecom Value-Added-Services (VAS) product line that adapts to all types of core networks, from legacy TDM, 2G, 3G, to LTE, pre-IMS and IMS networks, and serves multiple markets, from online service providers to mobile, landline, business and MVNO operators. Our applications servers are organized by families of services including Mobile Messaging, Call Completion, Charging, Multimedia, Marketing, Reachability, Interconnection and Service Creation Environment.
Benefits and Insights
Why use NextGen VAS Solutions?
Key differentiators & advantages of NextGen VAS Solutions
- 100% software solutions
- Solutions run on commercial, off-the-shelf (COTS) Intel-based hardware running Linux
- Virtualization support, Cloud-ready architectures
- Proven interoperability with major R4 MSCs, IMS core networks, and NGN softswitch vendors
- Scalable, extensible, highly redundant carrier-grade architectures
- Open APIs for provisioning and integration with third-party components
- SIP & DIAMETER interconnectivity (IETF / 3GPP IMS) through proprietary stacks
- StreamWIDE offers an extensive collection of solutions aimed at increasing carriers’ revenues and reducing their time-to- market and cost of ownership, while protecting their investments