What is Sterling Transportation Management System?
IBM® Sterling Transportation Management System (TMS) is a software solution that optimizes and transforms your supply chain network by planning and executing inbound and outbound transportation processes. IBM Sterling TMS connects you to a collaborative logistics network of carriers, shippers, and customers, automating your entire transportation management process. Delivered “Software-as-a-Service” (SaaS), means fewer IT resources, no upgrade costs, easy connectivity, and low total cost of ownership
Benefits and Insights
Why use Sterling Transportation Management System?
Key differentiators & advantages of Sterling Transportation Management System
- Build efficient transportation plans through improved planning and optimization by consolidating your orders into loads and assigning them to the best mode of transportation.
- Automate all global shipment tendering processes and gain real-time shipment visibility to help you eliminate manual tasks such as carrier selection, dock scheduling and shipment tracking.
- Streamline freight settlement processes to ensure invoice accuracy, shorten payment cycles, and lower administrative costs.
- Accurately manage and analyze transportation performance and spend by measuring against network benchmarks to help you make better operational decisions.
- Execute inbound transportation processes by collaborating with your suppliers and enhancing visibility into the order and shipment processes
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Sterling Transportation Management System