IBM® Sterling Transportation Management System (TMS) is a software solution that optimizes and transforms your supply chain network by planning and executing inbound and outbound transportation processes. IBM Sterling TMS connects you to a collaborative logistics network of carriers, shippers, and customers, automating your entire transportation management process. Delivered “Software-as-a-Service” (SaaS), means fewer IT resources, no upgrade costs, easy connectivity, and low total cost of ownership
- Build efficient transportation plans through improved planning and optimization by consolidating your orders into loads and assigning them to the best mode of transportation.
- Automate all global shipment tendering processes and gain real-time shipment visibility to help you eliminate manual tasks such as carrier selection, dock scheduling and shipment tracking.
- Streamline freight settlement processes to ensure invoice accuracy, shorten payment cycles, and lower administrative costs.
- Accurately manage and analyze transportation performance and spend by measuring against network benchmarks to help you make better operational decisions.
- Execute inbound transportation processes by collaborating with your suppliers and enhancing visibility into the order and shipment processes