What is Managed TMS?
Get the visibility, resources, and processes to help your supply chain stay competitive in the global marketplace. Managed TMS®—offered by TMC, a separate division of C.H. Robinson—is the first global transportation management system (TMS) that combines technology with logistics process management and consulting services to help you manage your day-to-day requirements through a single global technology platform.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Managed TMS?
Key differentiators & advantages of Managed TMS
- Use a single cloud-based, global TMS platform with minimal upfront investment
- Work with talented logistics experts in Global Control Tower® locations around the world
- Drive immediate and sustained savings with supply chain consulting services
- Utilize dynamic business intelligence tools
- Get global supply chain visibility
- Use a pay-as-you-go fee structure
- Enjoy scalability of systems and resources that evolve with your business growth
- Deployed by TMC, a separate division of C.H. Robinson, operating with operational and technical separation from C.H. Robinson’s freight services business
- Get backing with the strength and stability of C.H. Robinson, one of the world’s largest 3PLs
- Your business will gain the shipment optimization, visibility, business intelligence, and global supply chain talent needed to lower costs, improve efficiencies, and gain a competitive advantage in your global supply chain.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Managed TMS