What is RapidResponse?
RapidResponse® powers the underlying capabilities essential to making short-term to long-term demand and supply balancing decisions across the enterprise. These capabilities support the configuration of departmental, functional, or user specific supply chain planning and analysis needs.
Benefits and Insights
Why use RapidResponse?
Key differentiators & advantages of RapidResponse
- offers multiple supply chain applications that are all supported by a single data model and analytics engine, making the interaction between processes seamless;
- extends far beyond static input data (e.g. master data, orders, WIP, inventory, etc) to include calculated key performance outcomes at the same time (e.g. fill rates, shortages, excess & obsolete inventory, order actions, margin projections, revenue projections, etc)
- provides a data and analytics model that can represent several states of the supply chain—historical, present, and future—in order to detect changes that could do future harm or present opportunity to the business
- emulates the analytics used by the host ERP systems, so when there is a change in demand or supply at any level of the extended supply chain, it invokes all of the embedded ERP analytics of the respective host systems to provide immediate visibility into the impact across the organization
- facilitates what-if analysis of the alternative ways of solving problems with clear, complete, and accurate simulations.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to RapidResponse