Deliver superior QA--up to 70% faster. Automatic script generation allows you to set up even more test cases without having to manually script each one. A single piece of software, endless test possibilities. Perform any test— including functional, load, and mobile—on any Windows, web-based, or legacy applications for comprehensive testing that generates ongoing ROI. Our patented SMART Automation Technology brings built-in intelligence to your testing, adjusting to changing target applications automatically, and ensuring that tests replay flawlessly every time—with little to no maintenance.
- It’s easy to use: Thanks to front-end, GUI-based automation capabilities, testers can create tests upto 70% faster with wizard-based scriptless test creation, with enough flexibility for advanced developers to adjust or implement scripting as they choose.
- 5 ways to create tests: Take your pick: object-based, coordinate-based, image-based, avatar-based, or test editor. No matter which methodology you use, Testing Anywhere will work with any test case.
- It’s built to make you uber-efficient: Our patented Test to EXE functionality converts automated tests into standalone EXEs with the single click of a button. Tests can then be distributed to any machine where you want them to run—regardless if the software is installed on the destination machine.
- It lets you control your testing environment: With TestLab, get a quick dashboard view of all tests, users, and test performance to improve efficiency across the testing environment.
- Single platform for testing: Testing Anywhere lets you create a single test that works for multiple test scenarios, including load, functional, and mobile.
- It massively expedites entire test cycles: Using Object Avatar, testers can create tests on working simulations without touching the live app or website, resulting in faster delivery of quality applications.
- Works with any testing methodology: Waterfall, Agile, V, Spirali or RUP/RAD
- Visual logs & reporting: Automatically create visual logs of processes and generate graphical reports on test results.