What is HP Quality Center?
HP Quality Center Enterprise software is a comprehensive, unified, and extensible application software quality platform. It manages and automates delivery of highly secure, reliable, and high-quality applications. You can implement your complete quality management and establish consistent, repeatable processes for managing requirements, tests, business components and defects with HP Quality Center Enterprise software.
Benefits and Insights
Why use HP Quality Center?
Key differentiators & advantages of HP Quality Center
- Gain full visibility into developer activity and lifecycle processes from requirements management to testing and fixing defects. Easily capture, edit, and track requirements and test earlier in the lifecycle to improve quality.
- Work in IDE (common integrated development environments) to link tasks, requirements and defects. Track developer tasks against the requirements and defects to measure project progress and evaluate risk.
- Streamline and speed exploratory software testing for Agile software development teams. Combine manual and automated testing for maximum flexibility and responsiveness of your testing program.
- Test earlier, continuously, and more quickly. Accelerate time to market, enhance agility, increase application quality, reduce bottlenecks, and cut the cost of development. Sharing test automation assets across teams also cuts cost and improves quality.
- Improve quality management and test management by using consistent, repeatable software testing processes. Track release progress and quality to foster collaboration and visibility. Calculate the risk and testing effort for all your requirements with risk-based testing.
- Improve effectiveness and results by synchronizing requirements and defect data. Integrate software quality assurance and testing to simplify lifecycle management across multiple tools and projects for reduced cost and increased quality.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to HP Quality Center