IBM® Security QRadar® SIEM consolidates log source event data from thousands of devices endpoints and applications distributed throughout a network. It performs immediate normalization and correlation activities on raw data to distinguish real threats from false positives. As an option, this software incorporates IBM Security X-Force® Threat Intelligence which supplies a list of potentially malicious IP addresses including malware hosts, spam sources and other threats.
- IBM Security QRadar SIEM can correlate system vulnerabilities with event and network data, helping to prioritize security incidents.
- Provides near real-time visibility for threat detection and prioritization, delivering surveillance throughout the entire IT infrastructure.
- Reduces and prioritizes alerts to focus investigations on an actionable list of suspected incidents.
- Enables more effective threat management while producing detailed data access and user activity reports.
- Delivers security intelligence in cloud environments.
- Produces detailed data access and user activity reports to help manage compliance.