What is Oracle Enterprise GRC Manager?
GRC work is typically performed by different operating teams managing separate requirements. By providing a common process and content foundation, Enterprise GRC Manager facilitates the holistic management of GRC programs while still addressing individual requirements with natively-built modules. This unified approach promotes overall insight, shared practices, re-use of work, efficiency, and cost savings and tackles the problem of siloed GRC responses without imposing a one-size-fits-all solution.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Oracle Enterprise GRC Manager?
Key differentiators & advantages of Oracle Enterprise GRC Manager
- Reduce overlapping policies, risks, and controls and streamlines the GRC process with a consolidated platform
- Eliminate redundant tasks through the use of a single, consolidated repository for all GRC initiatives
- Meet regulatory compliance and implement control to reduce enterprise risk
- Perform cross-enterprise, risk-based modeling, analysis and treatment
- Meet multiple industry-specific or cross-industry requirements and integrate with both Oracle and non-Oracle business applications
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Oracle Enterprise GRC Manager