NetWrix Change Reporter Suite automates and simplifies the auditing of critical IT systems across the entire IT infrastructure. No matter who changed what and where — be it Active Directory, file servers, Microsoft Exchange, filer appliances such as NetApp or EMC, virtual infrastructure, SQL Server databases — everything is centrally audited, consolidated, and presented in easy to understand reports, scheduled for ongoing review and forensic auditing of day-to-day administrative activities by your security team and periodic inspections by compliance auditors.
- The product detects all user and administrative changes on the detailed level throughout the entire IT infrastructure, including Active Directory, MS Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Windows servers, storage appliances, network devices, VMware and more.
- All changes made to your IT infrastructure can be archived and stored for years, enabling you to generate reports for your auditors and provide an audit trail for detailed forensic analysis.
- Save thousands in licensing, maintenance and training costs over most major competitors, while addressing security, IT governance, change auditing and regulatory compliance needs.
- The suite includes a change rollback capability to facilitate quick and routine-less control over unauthorized changes preventing unplanned outages and security breaches. Reverse any unwanted changes from any point in time.
- Our proprietary NetWrix Management Console, based on the familiar Windows management console look-and-feel, is included in the suite to consolidate management and configuration tasks.
- The product adapts to your changing needs and can scale to deployments of 1 million users or more due to efficient data collection methods and storage architecture. Our interface and controls were designed for auditing all your resources with maximum efficiency, ease and confidence.