What is ActiveGuard® Security and Compliance?
ActiveGuard is able to accurately collect and correlate vast amounts of data from virtually any application or device capable of producing a log file. This allows Solutionary to improve security while making it more efficient. ActiveGuard provides powerful cross-correlation and event-handling capabilities to recognize threats and reduce false positives, making security more operationally efficient. Using multiple detection methods – anomaly detection, statistical analysis and heuristic analysis – ActiveGuard is able to better identify and protect against advanced threats.
Benefits and Insights
Why use ActiveGuard® Security and Compliance?
Key differentiators & advantages of ActiveGuard® Security and Compliance
- Complex, granular tools to identify, research, and solve security issues
- On-demand security, compliance, and audit reporting- Evidence & Log Vault to reduce compliance drain and streamline audit needs
- Built-in ticketing as well as third party ticket system integration
- Complete, PCI compliant Vulnerability Lifecycle Management
- Full-featured reporting infrastructure- Customizable dashboard- Unlimited accounts
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to ActiveGuard® Security and Compliance