What is IBM OpenPages GRC Platform?
IBM® OpenPages® GRC Platform is an integrated governance, risk and compliance platform that enables companies to manage risk and regulatory challenges across the enterprise. It provides a set of core services and functional components that span risk and compliance domains including operational risk, policy and compliance, financial controls management, IT governance and internal audit.
Benefits and Insights
Why use IBM OpenPages GRC Platform?
Key differentiators & advantages of IBM OpenPages GRC Platform
- Delivers an integrated solution that adapts to your risk management methodologies, taxonomies and business processes.
- Does not require any changes to risk management processes or development of custom extensions to existing software.
- A metadata-driven application framework supports implementation that is faster than custom development projects.
- Does not require any custom coding.
- Enables you to automate risk and compliance processes to meet the challenge of regulatory change.
- Lets you evolve risk and compliance processes over time to meet changing regulatory requirements, while minimizing the impact on business operations.
- Provides scalable and interactive reporting and trending tools to empower decision makers.