Emerson Software Solution's risk management software, eRIMS2, is a modular, web-based solution that is sold by the module. You pay for what you want. We're not going to try and convince you that you need a huge, enterprise-wide, risk management software solution when all you're looking to do is managing incoming certificates.
- Claims Management - Manage claims of all lines of business, including document management, custom letters, financials, diary system and more. Interface with TPA's and Carriers.
- Incident Management - Easy intake of incidents with auto-notification, investigation, OSHA logs and TPA/Carrier reporting.
- Property Management - Manage all aspects of property management including COPE data, values, ownership, contacts and more. Simple spreadsheet import of values provided. Can interface with RS Means, Marshall & Swift, etc.
- Healthcare Incident Management - Proactively manage Patient Safety with a customizable incident entry tool that provides for anonymous reporting, customized workflow management, HR/Patient Record integration. Incidents are maintained for Quality management and also seamlessly integrate with the Claims module.
- Reports - Create and schedule ad hoc reports on the fly with any field in the system with graphical charts. All reports can be scheduled and delivered via email or virtual folder in Excel, Word or PDF formats.
- Policy Management - Maintain all policies, premiums, deductibles, layers, quota shares and more. Assign to properties and claims for policy erosion and premium allocation.
- Import and Export - Seamlessly integrate external data into any module from TPA's, Carriers, HR Systems, etc. Easily export data to other systems including Accident information to TPA.
- Return to Work - Simple interface to maintain transitive job duties that can be assigned to injured employees. Sleek calendar interfaces allows for simple viewing of job assignments.
- Certificate of Insurance - Manage incoming Certificates for vendors, tenants or contractors to assure required coverage with automatic notification letters.
- Environmental/Pollution - Stay on top of all aspects of environmental needs including tanks, permits, audits, SPCC's, Phase I's with automatic notifications.
- Fleet Management - Track vehicles and maintenance and associate them with locations and drivers.
- Driver Management - Stay on top of driver safety by scoring your drivers based on training, infractions, claims, complaints and more.
- Lease Management - Manage leases for properties owned, leased or sub-leased, including rent projections, lease terms, contact management and security detail.
- Purchasing Management - Provides the ability to manage asset purchases, service contracts and lease-rental agreements for multiple locations and divisions. COI interface provides a coverage check before new purchases are bought.
- Customer Relationship Management - Case management for customer service departments to handle complaints or comments
- Equipment/Supply Management - Manage supplies or equipment by employee, department, car or division.