We are known for our thoughtful counsel. Our teams are fully immersed in our clients’ businesses. We have the experience to offer honest opinions and creative solutions — always with an emphasis on how public relations will help our clients’ bottom lines. LCWA is one of the top 70 independent PR firms in the country and one of the top ten firms in Chicago, according to Jack O’Dwyer’s list of national, independent PR firms. We also are ranked as one of the top five agencies specializing in home products public relations, and also ranked in the top 40 of agencies working in healthcare public relations.
- From branding campaigns to product launches, our consumer marketing capabilities both incorporate and go beyond classic consumer marketing techniques like media relations, brochures, videos, promotions, trade show support and spokesperson campaigns. We explore fresh ways of reaching consumers through consumer engagement and social media to “get inside” what consumers think, feel, want and need to successfully connect buyers with brands.
- The secret to our B2B PR success lies in our ability to immerse ourselves in each client’s business and speak expertly when working with key media, customers or investors on its behalf. We collaborate with client management to structure B2B PR programs that capture the company’s story and intrigue. We identify compelling issues and help clients “own” those issues through research, white papers, case studies and relevant pitches that elevate them as leaders in their industries.
- Ranked as one of the nation’s top agencies specializing in home products, LCWA represents many of the category’s leading brand names — from furniture, floors and fixtures to décor, decking and designers. Our team members individually possess an average of 12 years experience in home PR, and these years of relationship building and top-notch service have earned us friends and fans among editors, reporters, producers, bloggers and stylists. Because of our impressive roster of home PR clients, LCWA is a convenient one-stop shop for media, who know they can get everything they need for a project or story in just one phone call or e-mail. Our clients benefit from these relationships and our ability to “piggy-back” pitches to secure the most possible coverage for all clients.
- LCWA works with a number of medical associations through media and membership outreach programs. We know the national, regional and trade media who cover medical issues. We have been extremely successful at conducting media training, coordinating expert media interviews and creating news hooks that get our association clients noticed and advance their messages.
- Whether it’s promoting the work of major cultural attractions, helping mid-sized arts organizations rise above the clutter, or creating buzz for a storefront theater ready to take it to the next level, the LCWA Arts & Culture team achieves our clients’ goals in the press and at the box office.