What is Jira?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Jira
- Mobile Accessibility: Remote teams and single users can access everything they need from mobile apps available for download.
- Increased Connectivity: Jira Software is built to fit into your setup with over 800 plugins and add-ons that are available on the Atlassian Marketplace. REST and Java APIs make Jira easy to fit in.
- Better Data Visibility: Gain a valuable overhead view of your operation’s performance with Jira’s searchable hub of information gathered from your enterprise.
- Agile Project Management: Jira’s Scrum and Kanban boards keep everyone up to date on priority tasks and the entire project timeline. As projects are completed, data is stored for later access and study.
- Developer Tools: Jira comes with much more than issue and bug tracking. With the included Jira Query Language (JQL), developers have access to a wide variety of options.
Jira Software serves over 65,000 customers worldwide and is used in a wide array of industries. Some of these include the U.S. Department of Defense, Twitter and Spotify.
- Scrum and Kanban Boards: Teams that plan their work in sprints can use Jira’s Scrum boards to manage and prioritize tasks. Gain extra visibility into the planning process with Kanban boards. See what’s coming up and how progress is happening on every stage of a project.
- Easy Information Transfer: Bring in data from your personal favorite build, version control and more directly into Jira Software.
- Robust Reporting Tools: Jira includes dozens of reporting templates out of the box and real-time performance data tracking functionality.
- Customizable Workflows: Create a workflow that fit your teams and your frameworks or choose from a variety of out of the box options.
Jira Software Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for Jira Software
10 Users: 10$
11-100 Users: 7$ per user
$5 per user for the next 150 users
$1.10 per user for each additional user up to5000 users
1-10 Users: 10$ for Commercial and Academic
11-25 Users: $2,500 for Commercial and $1,500 for Academic
26-50 Users: $4,500 for Commercial and $2,2250 for Academic
Self-hosted Data Center:
1-500 Users: $12,000 for Commercial and $6,000 for Academic
501-1000 Users: $24,000 for Commercial and $12,000 for Academic
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Jira