• Integrated data loss prevention (DLP) and device control
ensure information is protected not only at the endpoint and removable media, but across multiple layers including
web and email gateway, and instant messaging (IM).
• Endpoint encryption makes sure only authorized eyes can
see your data, especially important in the event of loss or theft.
• Application whitelisting prevents your users from
executing dangerous or malicious applications on your endpoints by locking down to only the legitimate applications you are
• Vulnerability shielding (virtual patching) and application
lockdown protect your endpoints from vulnerabilities before there is a patch deployed, or indefinitely in cases
of end-of-life or unpatchable systems.
• Behavior monitoring provides an extra layer of protection
against new, unknown, and emerging threats with malware behavior blocking and event monitoring.
• Web reputation stops access to malicious websites,
including those employing C&C and data exfiltration.
• Browser exploits proactively prevents web browser
vulnerabilities from exploits, including zero-day attacks.