175 million endpoints at your service:
- Symantec’s global intelligence network of 175 million endpoints and our advanced machine learning technologies allow you to detect threats more accurately.
- Advanced machine learning done right: Stop unknown threats with advanced machine learning AI to deliver maximum protection at the endpoint with minimal false positives.
- Wrap your endpoints in multi-layered protection—artificial intelligence in the cloud, combined with critical endpoint technologies creates the most threat-resistant endpoint security in the world.
- Block zero-day attacks that prey on memory-based vulnerabilities in many popular applications with memory exploit mitigation.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection delivers more than world-class, industry-leading antivirus and antispyware signature-based protection. It also provides advanced threat prevention that protects endpoints from targeted attacks and attacks not seen before.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection increases protection and helps lower your total cost of ownership by reducing administrative overhead as well as the costs associated with managing multiple endpoint security products. It provides a single agent that is administered via a single management console. This simplifies endpoint security administration and provides operational efficiencies such as single software updates and policy updates, unified and central reporting, and a single licensing and maintenance program.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection is easy to implement and deploy. Symantec provides a range of consulting, technical education, and support services that guide organizations through the migration, deployment, and management of the solution and help them realize the full value of their investment. For organizations that want to outsource security monitoring and management, Symantec also offers Managed Security Services to deliver real-time security protection.