Siebel CRM Systems, Inc. was a software company principally engaged in the design, development, marketing, and support of customer relationship management (CRM) applicationsThe world's most complete customer relationship management (CRM) solution, Oracle's Siebel CRM helps organizations differentiate their businesses to achieve maximum top-and bottom-line growth.
Typical cost structure for Oracle Siebel:
- Licensing-based model and users are required to pay upfront fee to own the software plus IP for a fixed term, along with installation, customization and integration costs
- License cost is based on the named user license plus additional cost for software update license and support
- Each Siebel user/customer must purchase one Siebel CRM Base Application
- In case the user/customer requires industry specific functionality, users can select the industry base option as per their preferences, in addition to the CRM Base Application
- Cost will vary depending on the industry specific Oracle Siebel CRM solution opted for along with Siebel CRM Base Application (refer pricing section for details)
- For each user, Siebel modules must be licensed
- No technology products are included with Siebel licenses. Any required technology from Oracle or outside vendor requires purchasing separate licenses
- Recurring subscription license based model that depends on the number of users
- Existing Siebel CRM licenses can be reused in the cloud
- On-Premise: Software update licenses and support are charged over and above the license cost
- Cloud-based/SaaS: Included in the subscription cost
On-Premise: Included in the license cost
Cloud-based/SaaS: No installation cost
For both On-Premise and Cloud-based/SaaS solution, the cost will vary depending on the pricing plan/module selected and the level of customization required
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost
For both On-Premise and Cloud-based/SaaS solution, the cost will vary depending on the current software, amount of data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system
For both On-Premise and Cloud-based/SaaS solution, the cost will vary depending on the type of training opted for, whether it is an end-user training or group/department training or video/self-training or train the trainer approach
- On-Premise: Cost will vary depending on the number of named user licenses purchased along with industry specific CRM solution. Additional cost to be paid for software update license and support, purchasing annual innovation packs and monthly patch sets and Premier Support services opted for
- Cloud-based/SaaS: Renewal cost is equivalent to the fees paid monthly or annually, based on the number of user licenses purchased, customization cost, annual innovation packs and monthly patch sets plus Premier Support services opted for
|Subscriber-based Professional License Cost
||What options are available for product deployment?
||What is the pricing model?
- Subscription-based licensing
- Licensing model
- Minimum commitment of one year is required
- Mandatory to purchase at least one Siebel CRM Base Application
||Can you get a custom quote?
||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?
Some of the product limitations include:
- Does not support data synchronization with other systems
- Complex implementation process that costs 2 to 3 times the cost of the software
- UI is not intuitive and does not fully support the data import feature
- Does not provide a drag and drop interface
- Does not provide alight and updated version for mobiles/tabs
Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Starting at $15/user/month
Salesforce CRM: Starting at $25/user/month
SAP CRM: Starting at $75/user/month