Nimble’s social contact relationship management (CRM) solution focuses on managing and engaging the contact to improve the relationship. Compared to the big CRM solutions, its sales and marketing functionality is limited; however, Nimble has a lot to offer small and medium-sized businesses that want a complete view of their contacts’ online social activity and engagements with the contact.
Typical cost structure for Nimble CRM:
- Pricing is based on the number of licenses an organization purchases
- Recurring monthly subscription-based model – per user per month
- Provides both monthly and annual plans
- Annual plans are provided at 12% discount for user’s entire account
- Additional upgrades or licenses are billed on pro-rated basis
- Included in the subscription cost and additional upgrades billed on pro-rated basis
- Provides Nimble Support Suite on how-to articles, videos and FAQ’s, weekly open webinar for understanding the system, access to previous videos
- Users can also log-in trouble tickets via the support suite
Costs $15/user/month over and above the subscription cost
Will vary depending on the functional requirements such as upgrading storage capacity, group messages and adding additional contacts information, configurable dashboards, type of data elements required for tracking, complexity of workflows, forms to collect additional data, UI changes, etc.
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost
Dependent on the current software, amount of data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system
Cost will vary based on the type of training program opted for
Renewal cost is equivalent to the fees paid monthly as subscription fees, based on the number of users plus additional upgrades, maintenance and account upgrades opted for
- Contact Management
- Sales and Marketing Automation
- 100 Group Messages/Day (account upgrades available)
- 25,000 Contact Records
- Deal Pipeline and Reporting
- E-mail Tracking and Analytics
- 2 GB Storage/user (account upgrades available)
- Android and iPhone App
- $22/license/month billed annually
- $25/license/month billed monthly
- $10/month for additional 10,000 account contacts
- $10 for an additional 10 GB
- Additional space in 25 GB increment costs $25/user/month
- Upgrade to 200 or 300 group messages/user/day for an additional $10 or $20/user/month
||What options are available for product deployment?
||What is the pricing model?
||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?
No minimum commitment required for purchase
||Can you get a custom quote?
||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?
||Yes, 14 Day Trial
Some of the product limitations include:
- Does not integrate fully with LinkedIn
- Does not support task management feature
- The solution offers a separate contact database and therefore lacks contact synchronization as there is no inbuilt tool to automatically sync contacts from Gmail
- Does not support email tracking functionality
- Does not support Facebook message integration
- Does not offer any sort of fee-based maintenance agreement for enhanced training support
Salesforce CRM: Starting at $25/user/month
Sugar CRM: Starting at$60/user/month
Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Starting at $15/user/month