NetSuite supply chain management software offers a complete set of inventory management, manufacturing and purchasing capabilities that helps move inventory to the right place, at the right time, at the right cost.
Gain an in-depth, real-time view into key supplier, inventory and shop floor performance indicators. Self-service capabilities for partners, vendors and customers improve collaboration throughout the entire supply chain. With NetSuite, you'll be able to better manage inventory levels and costs—and better meet fulfillment expectations, improving customer service.
Typical pricing/cost structure for Netsuite Inventory Management:
||Includes base monthly cost and per user monthly cost
||Will require specialist in-house team to administer the software
||Will depend on the costs associated with hiring an implementation or consulting partner
||This is charged as an additional (add-on) cost for developing or enhancing an existing product feature or module
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost
||Dependent on amount of data to be migrated, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system.
||Included in the subscription cost
||Annual recurring fees to be paid over and above the upfront cost for annual renewal, upgrades and on-going support
||Includes POS, e-commerce, inventory management, and customer management modules
||$499 base cost per month + $99 per user per month
||What options are available for product deployment?
||What is the pricing model?
||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?
||Yes, minimum commitment of 1 Year
||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?
||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?
Some of the product limitations include:
- Provides order management not as an integral feature, but in integration with other NetSuite products
- Limited knowledge and documentation support with respect to API integration
- UI is not as user-friendly as some of the other inventory management tools available in the market
- Does not support multi-channel or eCommerce sales. Users need to integrate third-party tools to enable this functionality
- Advanced inventory management features such as voice-picking and pick-to-light not available
JDA Inventory Management