NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is the only cloud solution that delivers a real-time 360-degree view of your customer. NetSuite CRM provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell, and support.
In addition to traditional CRM capabilities like SFA, customer support and marketing automation, NetSuite CRM delivers quotes, order management, commissions, sales forecasting and integrated Ecommerce capabilities.
Typical cost structure for NetSuite CRM+:
- Based on the number of full user/named user licenses, product configuration, add-on modules, total user count, contract duration and total number of employees in the organization
- Recurring subscription-based pricing model – per user per month
- Provides NetSuite Support – Silver, Gold and Platinum. These cost of support packages is certain percentage of the annual contract value
- NetSuite Support is required by users who purchase licenses directly from the vendor. Users that license NetSuite via a NetSuite Solution Provider will generally not use NetSuite Support but rely on their solution provider for on-going NetSuite Optimization and support needs
- Cost is over and above the subscription cost
- Cost will vary depending on the services purchased from the vendor or through its authorized solution providers such as BlueBridgeOne and Cumula3Group, among others
- Cost will vary based on the functional requirements being added such as advanced financials, multi-book accounting, suite billing, advanced inventory, advanced software, demand planning, job costing, NetSuite Premier Payroll Service, warehouse management systems, etc.
- Licenses can be purchased of advanced modules or organization can purchase “Industry Suite” which is a pre-packaged set of modules commonly used for specific industries
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost
- Dependent on the current software, amount of data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system
- NetSuite additional data storage for 1GB costs $250 and for 10 GB costs $1,250
- Provides Training and Certification Program
- Cost will vary depending on type of training and certification program selected
Renewal cost is equivalent to the fees paid monthly or annually for purchasing the named user licenses, along with additional costs for advanced modules, extra data storage capacity and training and support services opted for
|Netsuite CRM+ Subscription Cost
- Sales Force Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Support and Service Management
- Partner Relationship Management with Basic Partner Portal
- Project Tracking
- Limited Web site hosting capability
- Basic ERP and e-Commerce capability
- Basic CRM analytics
- Incentive Management
- 3,60,000 integrated mass merge e-mails per year
- 1,20,000 campaign emails per year
- 100 MB of Oracle database file cabinet space
- All Oracle Database and Application Server O/S licenses
- Starting at $129/user/month
- Includes 1 full user license
- $129/user/month charged for additional full users
- Includes maintenance and support
||What options are available for product deployment?
||What is the pricing model?
Minimum commitment of 1 year is required
||Can you get a custom quote?
||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?
Some of the product limitations include:
- Rigid cost structure plus additional cost for modules, shoots up the initial total cost of ownership of the product
- Permission based features are complex and difficult to understand
- Intensive training is required to build a robust product understanding
- Does not provide accurate project costing reports
- Does not provide a user friendly ‘search engine’
Salesforce CRM: Starting at $25/user/month
Infusionsoft CRM: Starting at $99/user/month
Sage CRM: Starting at $39/user/month