MicroBiz Cloud is EPOS and retail automation software for independent retailers. Allows retailers to ring up sales on iPads, PCs and Macs, manage inventory at multiple locations and integrate seamlessly with QuickBooks Online and an eCommerce platform. MicroBiz includes features - such as real-time inventory, store transfers, automated purchasing/receiving, order/delivery management and customer relationship management - that can save hours of management time each month. Offers ability to run a repair or service department and keep sales, products and customer records synchronized between retail stores and the Magento ecommerce platform. Publish financial data to QuickBooks instantly with one click.
MicroBiz Cloud is more than an iPad POS system. It’s easy-to-use yet powerful retail automation software. MicroBiz is designed to automate manual tasks that can consume operations at independent retailers, allowing the business to run more efficiently (and profitably).
- Cloud-based - allows remote access any time, any place
- Instant software updates - you always have the latest version of MicroBiz with no software to install or maintain
- QuickBooks Online Integration - Publish register batch financials to QuickBooks Online with one click. Works with multi-store and multi-store retailers.
- One touch register Quick Keys - speed up sales of frequently sold items or services (great for ringing up items w/o bar codes)
- Powerful search - incremental search functionality allows you to quickly find products, customers, transactions, gift cards, etc.
- Barcodes - use of barcodes on price labels, work orders, invoices, claim tags, supplier shipments, etc. speeds up many front-end and back-end management tasks
- Assign employees - Assign employees to a sale transaction or individual line item makes calculating commissions a snap
- Inventory look-up - view available inventory at other locations from the front register with one touch - and generate store transfers to track any transfers of items across store locations
- Auto stock fulfilment - automates creation of purchasing and store transfers, including mix/max inventory levels, replication of sales over a specified date range and one click duplication of prior POs
- Customer list builder - enables you to quickly filter and create and export customer lists for email and print marketing campaigns.
- Magento integration - eliminates double data entry of products, customers, sales and inventory levels between your store and Magento ecommerce site
- Customer Purchase History - ability to view customer purchase history from front register and quickly reorder items or view detail of prior customer transactions
- Special pricing - for different types of customers (retail, wholesale, student, loyalty) or quantity based pricing (buy 1 for x, buy 3 for y).