Our new endpoint protection suites emphasize integration, automation, and orchestration as the foundation of the threat defense lifecycle. Harnessing the power of machine learning to detect zero-day threats in near real time, our suites streamline the ability to quickly expose and remediate advanced attacks so productivity isn’t compromised.
The volume and sophistication of endpoint threats has steadily grown as adversaries target these often mobile and remote assets as initial attack footholds. Adding to the challenge, security teams, after years of bolting endpoint security point products together, are now managing an average of ten different agents and five different consoles—with little to no integration or automation. McAfee has re-imagined our endpoint security offerings to provide a consolidated platform for endpoint defense that enables simpler investigations and one-click correction across the entire organization. Through a single agent architecture with deep integration and automation, we remove silos between once-isolated capabilities to enhance efficiency and protection. McAfee endpoint security products combine established capabilities such as firewall, reputation, and heuristics with cutting-edge machine learning and containment, along with endpoint detection and response into a single platform agent, with a single management console. The resulting integrated protection keeps users productive and connected while stopping zero-day malware, like ransomware, before it can infect the first endpoint.
• Zero-impact user scans for greater user productivity.
• Stronger forensic data to help you harden your policies.
• Performance improvements.
• Fewer agents to manage, along with scan avoidance, to reduce manual entry.
• Collaborative defenses that work together to defeat advanced threats.
• A next-generation framework that is ready to plug into our other advanced threat and endpoint detection