Kenandy's ERP empowers business innovation.
Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, Kenandy has redefined enterprise resource planning by allowing companies to map their business processes and implement applications remarkably fast. With the automation of operational systems including global financials, procure-to-pay, planning and production, quote-to-cash and trade promotion management, Kenandy customers have the freedom to focus on driving innovation and growth.
For more information, visit: www.kenandy.com.
Typical cost structure for Kenandy Cloud ERP:
Subscription-based pricing model – per month per user
- Cost is included in the subscription cost
- Provides on-going technical and customer support services which includes automatic upgrades for new releases with release notes and updated resources, knowledge base, phone support, account management to track support cases and task online, Kenandy Community and Newsletters
- Kenandy offers online case management support – 24X7
- Cost is over and above the subscription cost
- Implementation services include planning and scheduling, analyzing the data, mapping the process, designing cloud ERP based on business requirements, system testing and launching the product
Cost will vary depending on the functional requirements based on specific business needs
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost
Cost will vary depending on the current software, amount of data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system
- Cost is over and above the subscription cost and typically varies depending on the type of training opted by the Organization
- Online training resources such as training videos and webinars are also available to users
Cost is equivalent to the subscription fees paid based on the number of users plus additional cost to be paid for customization and integration with other solutions
|Pricing for QAD Cloud ERP
What is the cost of the software?
Starting at $200 per month per user
||What options are available for product deployment?
||What is the pricing model?
||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?
No minimum commitment is required for purchase
||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?
||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?
Some of the product limitations include:
- Does not support analytical accounting and accrual-based costing functionality
- Lacks Business Intelligence capabilities such as predictive analytics and scorecards
- CRM features such as estimating and quoting, field service management and help desk are not supported by the solution
- Does not provide eCommerce functionality
- Does not support HR management features such as leave management, payroll, performance review, training, time and attendance and recruiting
- Does not provide advanced inventory management features such as fleet management, inventory forecasting, multi-location and reorder triggers
QAD Cloud ERP: Starting at $250/user/ month
SAP Business ByDesign: Starting at $149/user/month
Infor ERP SyteLine: Starting at $42,000 for 10 users