Infor Supply Chain Management is an integrated procurement and distribution solution for companies who seek reduced costs through enhanced supply chain processes and more effective supply management.
Typical cost structure for Infor Supply Chain Management (SCM):
- Perpetual licensing-based model - required to pay upfront fee to own the software plus IP for a fixed term, along with installation, customization and integration costs over and above the license fee
- Cost is based on initial licensing fee per user/named user license
- Additional modules require additional licenses which are valid for fixed term only
- Price is dependent on the size of the business, requirements and the number of users
- Recurring subscription-based model - depends on the number of users using the system per month
- Infor SaaS-based deployment offers users access to the same functionalities which are available in an on-premises solution
- Cost is over and above the upfront cost/license fee
- Requires on-going maintenance plus on-going upgrades support
- Users are required to enter into a maintenance agreement for annual support and maintenance
- The cost of which is in the range of 10 and 20 percent of the original license fee
- Not include in the subscription cost
- Additional cost for on-going maintenance and upgrades
- For both types of deployments:
- Cost will vary depending on the number of users using the system
- Infor Services provides support services which include cloud support services, global support with support professionals located in 28 countries
- Infor Support Services also offers flexible options -pre-packaged support in three different versions namely – Essential, Premium and Elite Support
- Infor also offers on-going upgrades support through Infor deployment services
- Infor offers ‘Infor Support Portal’ to users. The hub gives instant access to everything available through Infor Support, from software patches to service packs, customer communities and beyond
- Users can take advantage of ‘Infor Support Assistant’ – a tool that helps managing issues and upgrades
- For both types of deployments, cost is over and above the upfront cost/subscription cost
- Cost will vary based on the number of users, system architecture, implementation scope and complexity, company size, industry, additional applications, add-ons and third-party integrations
- Cost will vary depending on who is providing the implementation service: vendor, in-house or outsourced/third -party
- Provides implementation services through its authorized implementation partners
- Infor offers deployment services which include customized system implementation, upgrades, data migration, testing automation, performance management and standardized implementation
For both types of deployments, cost will vary depending on the add-on or functional requirements added – based on business requirements such as performance management module, sales, and operations planning, supply planning, demand planning, manufacturing planning and scheduling, strategic sourcing, procurement, and supplier management
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost
- For both types of deployments, cost will vary depending on which legacy system is being used – older, proprietary system or disparate systems, amount of business and historical data to be migrated to the new SCM system, intensity of data migration to the new system
- Infor provides deployment services through Infor Services which includes cloud migration, data migration, testing automation, implementation, and upgrades
- For both types of deployments, Infor Services provides education services which includes access to classroom and virtual training end user training, Infor Education blog, Certifications and education subscriptions
- Cost of the training courses will vary depending on the type of course opted for and duration of the course
- Cos of certification programs starts at $250 per person. The validity is for 90 days and unless the users clear the exam for the latest version, certification will be invalid
- Infor Resource Center provides course catalog, brochures, and global public schedule
- On-Premise: Annual recurring fee is to be paid over and above the upfront cost for annual renewal, upgrades and on-going support and maintenance plus customization, third-party integration and training cost
- Cloud-Based/SaaS: Renewal cost is equivalent to the subscription fee paid annually or monthly based on the number of users, add-on user licenses, on-going support, and maintenance, plus customization, third-party integration and training cost
|Pricing of Infor SCM
What is the cost of the software?
Pricing information available on request only
||What options are available for product deployment?
||What is the pricing model?
||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?
Minimum commitment of 1 year is required
||Can you get a custom quote?
||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?
Some of the product limitations include:
- Infor SCM provides poor RF application interface
- The solution does not offer export options and graphical reports functionality
- Infor SCM does not support Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and Automatic Stock-out Reports capabilities
- The solution does not support document management feature
- Infor SCM does not support integration with FedEx and UPS for Transport Management
- Infor SCM does not support supplier invoice auditing and inventory availability reporting functionality
Oracle WMS: Starting at $10 per month per 1,000 warehouse transactions
Tecsys WMS: License Cost: Starting from $50,000 (one-time license fee)
Fishbowl: Starts at $4,395/license (one-time fee)