Genpact’s BPM solution leverages our deep domain experience, process knowledge, and global best practices beyond just core workflow capabilities to deliver best-in-class services to clients. Our integrated CMMi project methodology ensures that process change management and ProFlowSM implementation can be executed in parallel with the required hand-offs and common tollgates for the customer process transition to Genpact
Genpact’s end-to-end service offerings for the BPM practice includes:
- Commercial BPM/Workflow Product Evaluation—based on the current and future application landscape of the organization
- Process consulting for specific domains—aligned to Genpact’s process expertise in Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Supply Chain Management, etc.
- Program delivery on leading commercial BPM products as pure-play BPM tools with people-intensive processes, and integration to other enterprise-level applications
- Defined partnership model for different commercial BPM products—work with customer team and customer technology partners, program management, process analysis, and re-design
- A wide variety of workflow usage and expertise on commercial products (Savvion, FileNet, Matrix10, AVAYA ) and homegrown (Expeditor, Wortex, Capture) workflow applications