Wholesale distributors, e-commerce, and retail companies can use the power and flexibility of Fishbowl Warehouse to keep their business running smoothly
Typical cost structure for Fishbowl:
- Based on the number of user licenses and the support plan opted for by the customer
- All user licenses are concurrent user, non-expiring licenses and include unlimited access to online training videos and an unlimited phone call support period
- Price reduces as more number of users are added
-User licenses include cost for unlimited user support via phone and access to online training videos
- Unlimited phone support for calls up to ten minutes to users with an active M & S contract
- Web-based training hours can be used for setup, problem-solving, or touring product features. The number of training hours varies depending on the number of user licenses purchased
-Provides incident support (any support call that exceeds ten minutes) for a specified number of incidents. Additional incidents may be purchased as needed or as a package that includes free incidents
For both types of deployments, installation cost is included in the license cost
For both types of deployments, customization cost varies depending on the functional additions to the actual product based on user requirements
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost
Cost is derived based on organization’s existing software, complexity of data, amount of data, availability of data migration tools and gaps between organization’s current system and the new system
-Training cost depends on the selected training approach by and for the users:
- Group/Department training
- Train the trainer approach
- End-user training
- Video /self-training
-Fishbowl majorly offers two training options:
- Training videos – Includes videos related to the following: Getting Started, Materials, Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Setup, Integration, and Troubleshooting
- On-Site Training – Customized training to fit the processes, systems, people, and day-to-day operations of users’ business
For both types of deployments, cost is equivalent to the maintenance and support plan opted for by the users
|Pricing of Fishbowl
What is the cost of the software?
Starts at $4,395/license (one-time fee)
||What options are available for product deployment?
Cloud-based/SaaS and On-Premise
||What is the pricing model?
||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?
No minimum commitment required for purchase
||Can you get a custom quote?
||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?
||Yes, 14 Day Trial
Some of the product limitations include:
- The solution cannot be installed as a hybrid application
- Does not enable employers to measure the productivity level of their employees by determining various key performance indicators (KPI)
- Does not support forecasting future labor trends based on past and future trends
- The solution involves lengthy implementation process and may not be financially viable for small and mid-size organizations
- Does not integrate with Volusion and shipping tasks can be cumbersome
JDA WMS: Starting at $1,200 per month per site for unlimited number of users
Oracle WMS: Starting at $10 per month per 1,000 warehouse transactions
Tecsys WMS: License Cost: Starting at $50,000 (one-time license fee)