Fishbowl Inventory is an affordable inventory management solution for small and midsize businesses. It is especially popular among manufacturers and wholesale distributors. Fishbowl offers advanced features, including multiple location tracking, seamless QuickBooks integration, order management, and pick/ pack/ ship functionality.
Typical pricing/cost structure for Fishbowl Inventory:
- Based on the number of user licenses and the support (by chat, call or email) plan
- All user licenses are concurrent user, non-expiring licenses and include software updates, enhancements and new releases, unlimited access to online training videos, and an unlimited phone call support
||Maintenance and support cost for one year are included in the software license cost
||Included in the license fee
||Will vary depending on the modules selected and the level of customization required
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost
||Dependent on amount of data to be migrated, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system.
||Included in the license cost
Annual recurring fees to be paid over and above the upfront cost for annual renewal, upgrades and on-going support
||What is the cost of the software?
||Starts at an annual cost of $4,395/user
||What options are available for product deployment?
Cloud-based/SaaS and On-Premise
||What is the pricing model?
||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?
||Minimum license cost of $4,395/user has to be paid
||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?
||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?
Some of the product limitations include:
- Doesn’t have a native shipping or eCommerce module. Integration with third-party apps is required
- Doesn’t support collaboration inventory that allows suppliers to monitor and replenish inventory levels themselves
- Does not support advanced picking features such as voice-pick and pick-to-light
- Does not support any other language except English
- It is a cloud-based solution and doesn’t provide on-premise installation
- Offers limited integration with social media tools
Netsuite Inventory Management