cBEYONData is a results-driven firm that provides Business Analytic solutions to Government CFO Offices and end-user missions. cBEYONData ensures our customer’s analytical, compliance, and reporting requirements are met by utilizing Agile processes to deliver our effective and efficient solutions. Our CFO Control Tower™ toolkit solution provides financial reporting, audit readiness, GTAS & DATA Act analytics, procurement & external reporting, dashboards, analytics, visualizations, and geo-mapping. cBEYONData is committed to customer success, as demonstrated by our strong customer retention rates, references, and awards. We specialize in supporting the highly secured information assets of government agencies; the majority of cBEYONData’s team has the necessary credentials to work on sensitive projects as well as over 20 combined years of service in the Department of Justice and Department of Defense.
cBEYONData delivers BI solutions that continually meet and exceed customer expectations. We know that we aren’t the only company that offers business intelligence and data analytics solutions, but we believe that our work speaks for itself as demonstrated by our strong customer retention rates, references, and awards. cBEYONData is able to consistently deliver because of:
- Our ability to leverage our robust project toolbox
- Our expertise in Federal financial management solutions, Federal compliance reporting, Geo, visualizations, and data management
- Our expertise in Federal procurement
- CGI Momentum expertise
- Our people are highly skilled with a mix of financial and technical knowledge with most personnel having 15+ years’ experience
- Our culture and values promote open, honest and transparent communications with customers
- Our Agile based project delivery process produces measured results
- Our expertise in data integration and data management, performance management, PMO, training, and business systems O&M
- Our partnerships with market-leading technology companies specializing in analytics, visualizations, geo-mapping, and reporting.