Dundas BI is a flexible, browser-based business intelligence and data visualization software that includes integrated dashboards, reporting tools and data analytics, all in one fully embeddable BI platform. With Dundas BI, all common BI needs are under one roof - data connectivity, data preparation, presentation of different views (dashboards, paged reports, scorecards) and self-service data analytics. You can create interactive, customizable dashboards, build your own reports, run ad-hoc queries and analyze and drill-down into your data and performance metrics. Dundas BI lets you connect and integrate with any data source in real-time, on any device. With the touch-based interface and responsive design, you can create and view dashboards and reports on any device from desktop to mobile. Dundas BI easily integrates into your existing systems, administration and applications for real-time access to all your data.
Cost Structure for Dundas BI:
- Dependent on the deployment method and number of users
- Offers flexible license-pricing model and concurrent user licenses
- On-Premise: An additional cost over and above the upfront cost has to be paid for ongoing support and maintenance
- Cloud-based/SaaS: There is no maintenance and support cost for the Cloud/Web-based solution
- On-Premise: Typically charged over and above the license cost
- Cloud-based/SaaS: Included in the subscription cost
||Will vary depending on the functional requirements such as configurable dashboards, dashboard and operational reporting needs, type of data elements required for tracking, complexity of workflows, forms to collect additional data, UI changes, etc
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost
||Dependent on your current software, amount of data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system.
- Dependent on the type of training opted by an Organization
- Provides both on-site and remote training options
||Dependent on model opted – annual lease or own in perpetuity
||What is the cost of the software?
||For large deployments the cost can be as low as $6 per month per user
||What options are available for product deployment?
- Cloud-based/SaaS (AWS/Azure/Other)
||What is the pricing model?
||Subscription and Licensing Models
||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?
||Minimum yearly commitment
||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?
||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?
||Available for up to 45 days
Some of the product limitations include:
- Does not support Ad hoc query
- Requires a large server RAM for in memory processing
- Not flexible with 3D charts
- Lacks data synchronization and email monitoring
- Does not support text analytics
Sisense: Starting at $21,000 per annum for 5 users
QlikView: Starting at $1,350 per user
Birst BI: Starting at $30,000 per 20 users per annum
- Faster time to decisions - Access to real-time information anytime, on any device - Consistent BI experience for any data, on all devices, with access through any standard web browser - Easily scales for various deployment sizes -One solution to deploy, maintain, manage and train on - Easily integrates into your existing systems for a better BI experience with increased user adoption and lower learning curve - Ease of IT administration and management - Increased collaboration - Fully customizable