Dayforce HCM is a cloud-based application for Payroll & Tax, Benefits, Workforce Management, Human Resources, Talent Management, Document Management, and Analytics. As a single application for HCM, Dayforce provides organizations with unprecedented access to real-time data and results across all domains of HCM. With one employee record, one user experience and no interfaces, organizations can find and hire the right people, process pay, manage benefits enrollment, maintain HR records, and schedule staff with work-life balance while managing compliance.
Cost Structure for Dayforce HCM:
Pricing includes monthly subscription fees based on number of users (refer to the pricing section for details)
Included in the subscription cost
Included in the upfront cost/subscription cost
Cost will vary depending on the functional requirements such as configurable dashboards, type of data elements required for tracking, complexity of workflows, forms to collect additional data, UI changes, etc.
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost
||Dependent on your current software, amount of data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system.
Dependent on the type of training opted by an Organization, whether it is end-user training or group/department training or video/self-training or training the trainer
Depends on the subscription model selected by user
Dayforce Benefits includes:
- Tools for managing enrollment, calculating, testing and analyzing eligibility
- Supports unlimited number of plan types
- Enables comparisons of available options
- Compliance testing
- Analyzing benefits-spend
Dayforce Payroll includes:
- Enable managers to view, edit, fix and preview payroll in real-time
- Embedded analytics
Dayforce HCM’s Payroll and Benefits applications are sold as a package or as a standalone application
- Package Price (Dayforce HCM’s Payroll + Benefits applications): $11.50/user/month
- Standalone Price (Payroll only): $10/user/month
||What options are available for product deployment?
||What is the pricing model?
- Subscription-based (monthly payment)
No minimum commitment required for purchase
Minimum annual commitment is required for purchase
||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?
||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?
Some of the product limitations include:
- The cloud-based solution does not offer robust reporting capabilities, though a new business intelligence tool has been introduced to fill the gaps.
- Dayforce HCM is a cloud-based solution and does not offer on-premise installation
- Does not support training management
- The solution does not offer functionalities such as automatic reminders, custom fields, data filtering, email notifications, multi-currency, signature capture, to name a few
- Navigation between modules is a cumbersome task
ADP Workforce Now
Kronos Workforce Central Suite