Centricity™ Practice Solution is a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Practice Management solution designed to help you enhance the clinical and financial productivity of your ambulatory practice. Though designed to work as a single fully integrated unit, if desired, the modules may be used independently.
Typical cost structure for Centricity Practice Solution:
- License fee includes an upfront fee to own the software and one-time cost to support installation and implementation of certified capabilities for the new users
- Subscription based pricing model - per user per month fee + one-time cost to support installation and implementation of certified capabilities for the new users
- Prices of the modules will vary depending on the channel (partner or reseller)of purchase such as Virtual Officeware and Quatris, to name a few
On-Premises and Cloud-bases/SaaS:
- Annual support and maintenance costs will be charged based on the contract terms
- Costs will vary based on the number of users and complexity of the installation (e.g. number of databases)
Included in the license and subscription cost and will vary based on several factors such as how frequently the physical and virtual workstations are executing the application, the level of support provided by local IT vs. utilization of GE Services and the type and quantity of external interfaces to third-party systems and clinical Registries
Cost will vary depending on the complexity of user needs and functional requirements such as workflow configurations, simple scheduling, e-prescribing and other add-on opted by users
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost
Dependent on your current software, amount of clinical data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system, cleaning out-of-date, duplicate and inaccurate data
Provides role based training tailored as per users specific needs through its knowledge repository, training courses and webinars for which a service fee is charged in most cases
- On-Premise: Annual recurring fees to be paid over and above the upfront cost for annual renewal, maintenance, upgrades and on-going support
- Cloud-based/SaaS: Recurring monthly fee is charged at the which typically includes maintenance, remote monitoring, upgrades, training and support
|Perpetual License Cost
General price range for perpetual license based model
Solo Practice: Ranges from $2,500-$10,000 for 1 user
Mid-Sized: Ranges from $37,500-$150,000 for ~10 users
Large Practice: Ranges from $150,000-$500,000 for ~25+ users
General price range for subscription based model
- Solo Practice: Ranges from $250-$700 (monthly fee for 1 user)
- Mid-Sized: Ranges from $3,750-$10,000 (monthly fee for ~10 users)
- Large Practice: Ranges from $12,500-$35,000 (monthly fee for ~25+ users)
||What options are available for product deployment?
||Cloud-based/SaaS & On-Premise
||What is the pricing model?
||Subscription-based & License-based
||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?
No yearly commitment, however one-time cost for installation and implementation will be required for purchase
||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?
||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?
Some of the product limitations include:
- Does not facilitate preparation of instructions and other educational materials for patients
- Product does not work that well on Safari (iOS) mobile devices
- UI is not user friendly and does not provide smart phone-based interface
- Transmitting or printing prescriptions is not very well-supported
- Patient’s insurance verification is a tedious process
Kareo Billing: Starting from $75/user/month
drchrono Practice Management: Starting from $199/user/month
CureMD Practice Management: Starting from $195/user/month
Centricity Practice Solution can be tailored to your unique workflow and preferences, enabling you to practice medicine more effectively in the way you prefer.
Whether you need a fully integrated EMR and Practice Management solution or the ability to share data with existing clinical or financial systems, Centricity Practice Solution connects when, where, and how you need it to. Progressive technology Centricity Practice Solution is built with progressive technologies to help you adapt to regulatory changes.