Conventional medical billing systems give you just software. athenaCollector delivers more, combining our network of over 75,000 providers, our continuously updated rules engine, and our back-office teams working on your behalf. Our experts take on your most time-consuming tasks, like claim submission and follow-up, denial management, payment posting and more, getting practices paid 6% more, and 32% faster.1 By working at massive scale for our 72,000+ clients, athenahealth drives results with unparalleled accuracy and efficiency. It’s part of our proven approach.
Typical cost structure for athenaCollector:
Based on recurring subscription fee model – per user per month
Included in the subscription cost and provides on-going support via telephone, email, 24X7 support, online chat and knowledge repository
No set up fees required, included in the subscription cost
Provides customizable plans and cost will vary depending on the functional requirements selected as an add-on
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost
Dependent on your current software, amount of clinical data to be migrated, extracting data from a legacy system, complexity of data, gaps between the existing system and the new system
- Does not provide free technical support
- Dependent on the type of training module selected along with services such as administrator training, group training and training courses
Recurring monthly fee depends on the subscription model selected and includes maintenance, monitoring, upgrades, training and support
- Care Co-ordination
- Billing Estimates
- Claim Scrubbing
- Claims Management
- Code and Charge Entry
- Patient Payment History
- Payment Processing
- Practice Management
- Remittance Advice
- Statements and Collections
- Starting from $199/user/month
- Price reduces as more number of users are added
||What options are available for product deployment?
||What is the pricing model?
||Subscription-based / Quote-based
||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?
Minimum commitment of 90 days is required
||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?
||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?
Some of the product limitations include:
- The cloud-based solution does not provide free technical support and the users face usability issues due to its complicated interface
- Does not facilitate preparation of instructions and other educational materials for patients to take as they leave the physician's office
- Does not support e-Fax functionality
- Does not let users edit multiple claims simultaneously. Users can only edit each individual claim separately
- Does not support changes or edits in a group. Users have to make the required changes or enter payment information multiple times
AdvancedPM: Starting from $429/user/month
eClinicalWorks v10 (EHR Suite): Starting from $449/user/month
CureMD Practice Management: $195/user/month