Pivotal Tracker is an easy to use, agile project management tool that brings focused collaboration to software development teams. Built by Pivotal Labs, it embodies proven agile methods, based on experience from hundreds of successful large scale projects.
Out of 7 users' reviews, Pivotal Tracker score is:
74 / 100
- Visualize overall progress of big features
Add features to your overarching roadmap and reprioritize them in Tracker as your priorities change. Tracker lets your product stay nimble, just like your users.
- Share feature-level mockups and other design assets
Epics provide a central place to see story-level mockups in their contextual whole. Need more context for a story’s mockups? Quickly and easily reference its epic and see how a story-level mockup fits into the broader view.
- Radiate big-picture project priorities to the entire team
Give your team visibility to upcoming features and see the status of features currently being implemented. Your team can follow any epics they are interested in, and can receive notifications on any epic activity they’d like.
- Work with stories in the context of big features
Project members can easily see how the story they are working on fits into the bigger picture. your team stay focused while they work. Work together on fine-grained details with transparency and a strong understanding of the big picture.
- Plan and Discuss coarse-grained features at a high levelCollaborate with others to crystalize your big features. Work with your designers to develop mockups and flows to create a cohesive experience at a holistic level.
Jumpstart your Pivotal Tracker research and get a custom price quote$ Request Custom Pricing