What is Axosoft?
Industry Specialties: Serves All Industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Axosoft
- Set Work-in-Process Limits: Users can limit the amount of work done in a given workflow to pinpoint bottlenecks and blockages.
- Control User Access: Ensure role-based security by assigning visibility or access on a member-by-member basis.
- Organize Projects: Axosoft uses hierarchical tracking to let you organize items into projects. It’s also possible to create as many subproject levels as needed.
- Automate Tasks: Set rules for triggers that send automatic notifications, update items, issue work log prompts and more.
- Track Items: Easily monitor the movement of every item as they progress through your workflow.
- Enhance Team Collaboration: The Daily Scrum Mode helps you stay on track by using release data to inform meetings. This lets your team regularly discuss obstacles and progress.
Axosoft has thousands of customers across a range of industries that include healthcare, real estate, human resources and software.
- Kanban Boards: Teams can track every aspect of a sprint via visual, drag-and-drop workflows.
- Scrum Tools: The release planner, velocity calculator and capacity management feature help your team stay on track to hit deadlines without overworking any team members. You can also estimate ship dates order items based on priority so the most important work gets done first.
- Dashboards and Reports: Easily track the health of every project with visual tools and summarized reports. Dashboards display key KPIs and metrics using pie and bar charts, burndown reports, a speedometer, and other gadgets. There’s also an option to share dashboards externally and set access passwords if desired.
- Customizations: Shape the software to your needs with custom fields, workflows, security roles and field templates. This makes it easy to track data and user permissions. It also ensures Axosoft fits into the development process your team already has in place.
- Integrations: Axosoft integrates with a number of developer tools, such as GitLab, Bitbucket and GitHub. The system can also connect with common platforms such as Slack, GoToMeeting, Toggl and QlikView. Zapier extends integration options to BugHerd, Trello, Office 365 and other apps.
Axosoft Suite Support
The following reviews for Axosoft are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms such as Capterra, Software Advice, Gartner Peerinsights, PC Mag and G2 Crowd.