What is QuikBooks Payroll?
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of QuikBooks Payroll
- Save Time: Quickbooks connects with bank accounts and syncs with a variety of apps to help streamline payroll processing. As a result, users save an average of more than 40 hours on payroll processing monthly.
- Easy-to-Use: The user-friendly interface makes it easy for HR managers to store and access relevant accounting information all in one place.
Intuit serves more than 50 million clients worldwide, in all industries, generating $6 billion in revenue annually. In addition to Quickbooks payroll and accounting software, Intuit also provides other accounting software solutions, including Turbotax, Mint and Proconnect.
- Employee Pay: This payroll system offers free 24-hour direct deposit. Users are able to pay employees, calculate taxes automatically and file payroll taxes directly through the system.
- Invoices: Mobile capabilitiy enables users to create, track and send invoices from their smartphone as well as payment reminders.
- Reporting: LQuickbooks assists with running and exporting a variety of reports. The solution also provides users with customizable reports for balance sheets, expenses and tracking profit and loss.
- Inventory: Users are able to import from Excel and sync with Amazon, Etsy and other similar websites in order to track products, cost of goods, create purchase orders and manage vendors.
- Time Tracking: The time tracking feature enables users to track and add billable hours to invoices.
- Taxes: This payroll solution helps users to find tax deductions. Users are ablet o store photos of receipts, share books with accountants and sort business expenses by tax categories in order to help streamline tax filing.
- Project Tracking: Quickbooks helps users to track project details such as labor costs, expenses and profits.
Quickbooks Payroll Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Real-time online support is available to users through messaging. This is available to users through the Intuit website, and product experts are available to respond Monday through Friday from 4 a.m. to 7 p.m. PT.
phonePhone: Users can receive support via phone Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PT. Additionally, users in an area with Intuit Resellers can get help in person at reseller locations, which can be found through the Intuit website.
schoolTraining: A variety of training and tutorial videos are available to users on Intuit’s website. Users can also access a FAQ page for assistance with common concerns.