What is StratusLIVE for Fundraisers Suite?
Architected as true nonprofit enterprise-class CRM software, this product makes integration with mobile and social media easy for anywhere, anytime access through browsers, Microsoft Outlook®, and mobile devices.
StratusLIVE software is fundraising software for nonprofit donor management and used broadly across the nonprofit community. Clients include organizations such as United Way, National Wildlife Federation, Community Health Charities, and YMCA. Additional nonprofit sectors served by our fundraising solutions include health and human services, faith-based organizations, food banks, community-impact organizations, and others.
The StratusLIVE for Fundraisers Suite is the most comprehensive cloud-based fundraising and CRM solution that is available today for large and medium nonprofits.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use StratusLIVE for Fundraisers Suite?
Key differentiators & advantages of StratusLIVE for Fundraisers Suite
- Implementation Services - With StratusLIVE for Fundraisers, there’s no software to download, no extra hardware to buy. We’ll walk you through the implementation process every step of the way.
- Process Optimization - Any time processes can be reduced and simplified, your nonprofit organization will increase quality and improve outcomes. The ability to reduce steps is just one of the advantages that sets StratusLIVE for Fundraisers apart from other software.
- Marketing Execution - While direct mail will continue for the foreseeable future, the nature of how donors want to connect is fundamentally shifting. That’s why our software is mobile, social CRM: Anywhere, Anytime, Real Time.
- Training & Initial Support - StratusLIVE for Fundraisers is easy to learn and easy to use — especially since most people are already familiar with Outlook and other Office applications.
- Project-Based Data Analysis & Enrichment - Busy nonprofits, by the very nature of their work, collect large sets of data over extended periods of time. The question is: How can you leverage this data to become real information that advances your mission and goals?