What is iDonate Ignite?
iDonate, the fastest growing digital fundraising solution for nonprofits, today announced Ignite, a new SaaS offering that bundles a major expansion of the company’s digital fundraising platform with a set of integrated services to make it easier for customers to grow. Building on its highly successful digital solutions that include thousands of ways for donors to give, the platform now includes new event ticketing tools and robust analytics to measure performance. In addition, these new donor experiences are complemented by a fresh suite of learning, coaching and consulting services to more completely meet the needs of today’s nonprofit organizations and their donors.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use iDonate Ignite?
Key differentiators & advantages of iDonate Ignite
- The Ignite Fundraising Platform for nonprofit administrators that includes unified management capabilities for deploying web, mobile, text-to-give, campaign, events, cash and noncash giving, and multi-tier organization fundraising solutions. The Platform includes a robust analytics dashboard and automated accounting reconciliation to further simplify administration. The updated multi-channel platform allows administrators to easily deploy new online giving options in less than a day.
- Ignite Giving Experiences enables donors to easily connect and give through any online, mobile, or social platform at any time, enabling nonprofits to capture donors when and where it works best for them. Built around “on-demand giving experiences,” Ignite uses embeddable technology to create custom interactions for nonprofits to deploy as natural extensions to their donor outreach. These optimized giving experiences have been designed to reduce abandonment rates and increase retention.
- Ignite Fundraising Services to help customers maximize the effectiveness of their fundraising efforts:
- Digital Fundrasing Academy – providing a four-week curriculum with full CRFE credits that covers the strategies, tips and techniques for accelerating digital fundraising.
- Digital Fundraising Coaching – included as standard with each Ignite package, Ignite Coaches enable nonprofit leaders to master the art of digital fundraising through the Ignite platform, working collaboratively to launch growth programs.
- Digital Fundraising Consulting – full-service premium outsourcing services that enable the full execution of digital campaigns without putting extra burden on internal staff.