What is Dell SonicWALL Firewalls?
The Dell SonicWALL family of firewalls tightly integrates intrusion prevention, malware protection, and Application Intelligence and Control with real-time Visualization. The Dell SonicWALL Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection engine scans 100% of traffic and massively scales to meet the needs of the most high-performance networks.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Dell SonicWALL Firewalls?
Key differentiators & advantages of Dell SonicWALL Firewalls
- SuperMassive E10000 Series Deliver scalability, reliability and deep security for 10+ Gigabit networks at very large data centers, carriers, and service providers. The field-upgradeable Dell SonicWALL SuperMassive E10000 Series offers the best concurrent connections and connections per second, and best Gbps/Watt for application control and threat prevention.
- SuperMassive 9000 Series Ensure the protection, performance and scalability necessary for today’s 10+ Gigabit enterprise infrastructures. The Dell SonicWALL SuperMassive 9000 Series Next-Generation Firewall uses high-core-density architecture in an elegant, one-rack appliance, saving rack space and lowering power and cooling costs.
- E-Class NSA Series The Dell SonicWALL E-Class Network Security Appliance (NSA) Series provides Next-Generation Firewall protection and advanced application control and visualization for large network deployments.
- NSA Series The NSA Series Next-Generation Firewall provides security, reliability, and performance for distributed enterprises, small- to medium-sized organizations, branch offices, school campuses and government agencies. The NSA Series minimizes deployment cost and complexity by integrating multiple technologies into a single security appliance.
- TZ Series The Dell SonicWALL TZ Series is the industry leading Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewall for small businesses, retail deployments, distributed enterprises, remote sites and branch offices, providing high performance intrusion prevention, malware blocking, content/URL filtering and application control capabilities.
- WXA Series The Dell SonicWALL WAN Acceleration Appliance (WXA) Series improves the end user experience and increases the effectiveness of existing infrastructure by reducing application latency and conserving bandwidth for small- to medium-sized organizations with remote and branch offices.
- SonicPoint Series Dell SonicPoint Series wireless access points combine with our award-winning line of next-generation firewalls to deliver unparalleled wireless security and performance while drastically simplifying network setup and management.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Dell SonicWALL Firewalls