What is Zoho Wiki?
Zoho Wiki offers collaborative tools to stay competitive, increase productivity and to share knowledge across the board.You can stay connected with your group / teams scattered across the globe, next building or on the same floor and still effectively work together on the same page."The Zoho wiki platform has been incredibly useful to my small business. I have used it for organising an ad-hoc common-interest group, for organising the development of events and publications, and as the basis of a customer-support web site (among other things). Maintaining the wiki-based web site is great because I can edit and extend it from wherever I am (with the aid of collaborators if I want) and it is really easy to split it into public and private sections. My next project will probably be to migrate all my back-office functions onto a private wiki so that I can employ home-based part-time support staff as the business grows."Vilnis, Energy Management Expertwww.vesma.com
Benefits and Insights
Why use Zoho Wiki?
Key differentiators & advantages of Zoho Wiki
- Stay informed on conversations within workspace
- Encourage people to brainstorm and contribute their ideas
- Keep users up-to-date on progress through notifications
- Create their own watch lists of pages or wikis and view the changes
- Check for recent comments at a glance
- Capture the knowledge previously lost in email