What is Zoho Meeting?
Zoho Meeting empowers you to connect, share desktop, collaborate and share ideas with your remote audience in seconds, sitting at your location. Just you and your customer need a computer and internet connection to meet each other. Whatever it may be, a product demo, team meeting, training or presentations, anything can be done with your remote Participants in a simple and easy way. Now with the integrated audio conferencing, its not just sharing your desktop with someone, it is in-person meeting with your customers.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Zoho Meeting?
Key differentiators & advantages of Zoho Meeting
- Meet online & save time.Just meet your remote customers online, provide demo or presentation and reduce your travel time and cost. Increase your ROI and get rapid growth for your business.
- No contracts, just pay as you go.You are not bound by any long-term, yearly contracts. You have the flexibility of paying monthly or yearly with Zoho Meeting software.
- Meet anywhere at anytime.Meet your customers online instantly sitting at your office and close more deals, wherever your customers are and in whatever time zone they are.
- Highly secured desktop sharing.All transmissions take place through Industry Standard Security, using SSL/128-bit AES encryption protocols, same as online banking and payment transactions.
- Get intuitive reports.View periodical reports of meeting sessions and get to know about the individual demo time for each session conducted by the organization members.
- Easy meeting from behind firewall - Zoho Meeting works behind all the proxy network connections. You can share your desktop with your clients without worrying about the firewall and proxy hassles.