What is Zoho Mail?
Zoho Mail offers extensive domain management options for businesses. You can register a new domain, manage multiple domains and easily enable mail hosting for an already owned domain. The powerful admin control panel with its simple & robust interface gives administrators a complete control on the functions of Zoho Mail like email restriction policies, domain management, group management and more. Enterprise admins can create multiple aliases for corporate users which lets them change the 'From' address in emails to blend with the message & recipient. Organize email accounts into groups to easily exchange and share messages among users.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Zoho Mail?
Key differentiators & advantages of Zoho Mail
- Easy setup, zero maintenance - Focus on getting your tasks done while we take care of the hard part of maintaining servers, software, backup solutions etc.
- Assured security & reliability - Safety is assured when your data is backed with state-of-the-art infrastructure and software security with 99.9% uptime SLA.
- Superior mobile experience - Do more than just send & receive emails on your mobile with access to Zoho Docs, Zoho Invoice and more.
- Better focus on business & productivity - Contextual integration with 10+ other business apps means you get more tools to complete tasks in less time.
- Automatic, continuous upgrades - With hosted email, there is no need to go through the download latest version and upgrade routine. It's always up-to-date.
- Substantial savings on IT costs - Save as much as 50% on IT infrastructure costs, in-house email system maintenance and related IT resources.