What is Xanalys PowerCase?
PowerCase incorporates a best-practice methodology to cover every stage of the major investigation process. Built around the concept of the major incident room, staffed by a team with a range of specialist roles, PowerCase provides a clear workflow for the processing of all information collected during an investigation, and ensures that lines of enquiry are objectively based on the evidence at hand.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Xanalys PowerCase?
Key differentiators & advantages of Xanalys PowerCase
- Centralized data storage. All case documents and attachments accessible via a single secure data source.
- Evidence Management. A document workflow ensures that all evidence is examined and reviewed.
- Research. New case information is automatically checked against existing data to look for commonalities and associations.
- Assign and track lines of investigation. Raise actions and assign to your investigative team.
- A range of search features give you access to all facets of the investigative data.
- Intelligence Analysis. Query and visualise case data using Xanalys Link Explorer.
- Data held securely. Role based security and automatically generated audit trail.
- Prepare for court. Build a Brief of Evidence by drawing on all case data.