A mobile web app is a mobile application that combines the versatility of the web with the functionality of touch-enabled devices. Widgetbox Mobile Web Apps are built with HTML5 and take advantage of the best of this cutting edge technology — providing an attractive alternative to the app stores, while still providing users with the rich look and feel of native applications.Because mobile web apps are web-based, they are compatible with both iPhone and Android smartphones — making it easy to deliver your content to a large mobile audience.Since mobile web apps don't need to be listed in the Apple App Store or Google’s Android Marketplace, you can distribute your mobile web app on your own terms without complex and lengthy approvals. Just quick and easy widespread distribution through multiple channels including: a mobile link (URL), text (SMS), barcodes (QR), social media networks, email, and more.Mobile web apps can include existing content such as your social media feeds or website content, as well as additional content such as maps, polls, events, and more.
- Go mobile in minutesReach your mobile audience without an app store.Make and distribute a custom mobile web app in a fraction of the time.
- Create with clicks, not codeBuild your own mobile web apps without writing any code.
- Distribute on your own termsNo complex and lengthy approvals—just quick and easy distribution.
- iPhone & Android compatible.Mobile web apps work on both iPhone and Android smartphones.
- Add your content, videos, polls, and more!Use existing content and create new content.
- Analytics give you the big picture.Detailed analytics let you measure effectiveness and optimize performance.