What is IBM Integration Bus?
An enterprise service bus enabling universal connectivity and transformation.The IBM Integration Bus, formerly known as the IBM WebSphere Message Broker Family, provides a variety of options for implementing a universal integration foundation based on an enterprise service bus (ESB). Implementations help to enable connectivity and transformation in heterogeneous IT environments for businesses of any size, in any industry and covering a range of platforms including cloud and z/OS.
Benefits and Insights
Why use IBM Integration Bus?
Key differentiators & advantages of IBM Integration Bus
- Reduce costs with a fast and flexible application integration solution that eliminates point-to-point connectivity programming.
- Develop new business services opportunities without impact to your current IT environment.
- Achieve efficiency and faster time to value with easy-to-use components and familiar WebSphere functionality.
- Build your SOA solutions with extensions that work with ESBs, like WebSphere Service Registry and Repository and WebSphere eXtreme Scale.
- Time saving patterns for healthcare providers seeking to integrate across clinical applications, medical imaging (DICOM), clinical documents (CDA,CCD), bedside devices and more.
- Healthcare content based on industry standards; HL7 V2/V3 and Standard DFDL models.
- Easy to use cabilbilities that routes, transforms, and customize content between different systems and applications, from JAVA and PHP to Microsoft .NET, graphical mapper and XSLT.
- Extensive message logging, and reporting, improve operational management of clinical applications.
- The robust, scalable and high performing capabilities of IBM Integration Bus, to enable flexible and extensible connectivity between a wide variety of applications spanning healthcare IT environments and beyond.