What is webMethods?
WebMethods is an enterprise software company, acquired by Software AG, focused on application integration, business process integration and B2B partner integration. The company pioneered the use of web services to connect software applications together within a single organization and across the Internet.The award-winning webMethods Integration Server, our Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), is a complete enterprise application integration solution. It's standards-based so it "speaks" any technology.
Benefits and Insights
Why use webMethods?
Key differentiators & advantages of webMethods
- Increase efficiency.Continuously improve your business processes and reach a higher level of efficiency. All steps of a process can be executed and orchestrated automatically. This includes activities that need to be performed by people or systems. Eliminate manual process steps that are time consuming, error prone and costly.
- Improve transparency Monitor performance as processes execute. Take action based on insights gained through real-time process analytics and dashboards.
- Gain visibility Identify bottlenecks to reroute work to another location, add temporary resources or even create triage process instances. Give customers and business partners visibility into your business processes. See if processes are running as desired to uncover improvement opportunities. Measure productivity and predict what benefits you can expect next from process changes.
- Improve quality Assure consistency and avoid manual errors. Get employees to follow the same optimized and standardized processes to reduce costs.
- Change faster Quickly respond to changing business conditions. Count on the agility you need to make business process changes and develop new applications faster. Transform your business and IT via flexible business rules and process intelligence.