Mware vSphere is the industry-leading virtualization platform for building cloud infrastructures. vSphere enables you to run your business-critical applications confidently to meet your most demanding service level agreements at the lowest TCO.Now VMware offers vSphere with Operations Management, combining the world’s leading virtualization platform with VMware’s award winning management capabilities. This new solution enables vSphere customers to gain operational insight for improved availability and performance while also optimizing capacity.Transform your IT infrastructure into a private cloud, then bridge on-demand to public clouds, delivering IT infrastructure as an easily accessible service. VMware vSphere with Operations Management delivers uncompromised control over all IT resources with the highest efficiency and choice in the industry. With the support of over 3,000 applications from more than 1,650 ISV partners, VMware vSphere with Operations Management is the trusted platform for any application.
Out of 84 users' reviews, vSphere score is:
95 / 100
- Reduce capital and operational expenses and minimize potential lost revenue due to downtime, outages and failures.
- Automate the enforcement of service-level agreements to ensure availability, security and scalability of enterprise applications.
- Deliver applications and business services on-demand with the freedom to choose your hardware, application architecture, operating system, and private or public cloud infrastructure.
- Enable health monitoring and use performance analytics to help anticipate performance bottlenecks and enable vSphere infrastructure health with patented self-learning analytics.
- Deliver capacity management and optimization to ensure capacity consumption is right-sized and not over provisioned to allow for the most efficient use of virtualized resources.
- View the environment through an intuitive operations dashboard that leads to root cause analysis and actionable recommendations.